What We're Building Next
December 23rd, 2022
1 hr 1 min 36 secs
About this Episode
We have some big plans for 2023, and we share the next steps to fully host our podcast infrastructure.
- Join the Tuxies Board on Matrix — We're always looking to make the Tuxies better. Join our Matrix chat and share your feedback if you can.
- My ADHD founder toolbox | Hacker News
- This is how you treat ADHD based off science, Dr Russell Barkley part of 2012 Burnett Lecture - YouTube — The original video is from the 2012 Burnett Lecture located here. This is the very end of the 2nd vidoe right before the Q&A
- Geocatching details on site · Issue #465 — My idea is to use as you thought GitHub just in somewhat different way . My idea is to create issue here or on an empty repo called geocaching .
- Office Hours 3: New Website Energy — It's a summer of projects, we get into our plans to totally rebuild our website, some new Podcasting 2.0 features and, Brent takes his first bite of the Raspberry Pi.
- Guido van Rossum: Python and the Future of Programming | Lex Fridman Podcast #341 - YouTube — Guido van Rossum is the creator of Python programming language.
- Coder Radio 494: Python Paradigms — We reflect on the recent musings of Python's creator, from the functional to the philosophical.
- Office Hours on Podcastindex.org — You can now Boost from the Podcast Index website, just set up Alby first, and you're set!
- Podverse a GPL Podcasting 2.0 App